Divine People All in One Overhaul is your one stop modification shop!
The Divine People Overhaul seeks to improve the facial features of NPCs. It does not add any body textures so you are free to use whichever one you want. You’ll notice in vanilla Skyrim that NPCs have warped jaws, mismatched noses and wrongly proportioned eyes, forheads and garish makeup. I wanted to even out all the harsh edges while retaining the vanilla look to the NPC’s. The funny part is how just a couple edits can completely overhaul an entire face!
Besides that, I also wanted to update the Player Presets. Most of the presets were so abnormal it was difficult to navigate to a decent face. Forward look you might look okay, but turn to the side and your nose is up to your eyeballs. So I went into the 32bit Skyrim with Racemenu and adjusted all the faces and exported them to import into the 64bit CK. Voila. Beautiful presets!
THAT’S NOT ALL!
- Imperious is included in the Celestial Version
- All female races have their proper voice set
- 300 NPCs re-designed for XBox1 users. These are actually better in most ways than my PC version (aren’t you guys lucky?!)
- 60+ Lore friendly hairs. You don’t need another hair pack!
- Vanilla hair retexture
- Beards! Who doesn’t love a good beard 🙂 You have some more options ^.^ even for Khajiit! (This one is happy with more beards)
- All new female and male brows. These brows take away the wild bushy look so they aren’t so ga-ga
- Proper lore “sizes” so your heights don’t need to be adjusted for “immersion”
- New hair colours! Amazing new hair colours for you to enjoy
- New make up colours – While we cannot optimise more than 512 sampling for the current makeup overlays, I did manage to make some more stand out colours for you to enjoy
- Argonians now have real skin tones! Enjoy amazing new colours to mix and match and the female Argonians have more feather options
- Khajiit now have new fur colours! Mmm fuzzy
- All Mer-folk have human skin tones unlocked WOO!
- USSEP dependant so you don’t have to worry about bugged people! WOO!
- Thanks to the help of Vader, we added the lore-friendly version of the races. Orcs are Orsimer, High Elves are Altmer, etc, with their own lore speak, this overwrites the Imperious race info because we like it that way
- Children now look like pretty potato heads!
- NPCs are Divinely Dressed…so Susanna the Wicked won’t freeze her nits off in Windhelm
Classic Version with no custom hairs, but all the other goodies of DPOS: https://bethesda.net/en/mods/skyrim/mod-detail/4019716
Divine People All in One (with hairs) https://bethesda.net/en/mods/skyrim/mod-detail/4021606
Divine People AIO with Celestial: https://bethesda.net/en/mods/skyrim/mod-detail/4058953
And Divine People AIO Celestial Lite: https://bethesda.net/en/mods/skyrim/mod-detail/4074538
Example of a simple NPC replacer:
I rounded out her chin, put on makeup that wasn’t “I woke up wanting to be a whore today” and adjusted her ears. That’s it : ) Makes a huge difference
You also get a choice of additional Oblivion hair colours – 3 shades of Blue, Purple and Green + 4 different whites