These are mods I have imported by request and reflect proper changes when posting to Bethesda from Nexus. The only changes I make are basic bug fixes to work properly, all work is credited to the original authors.
- Hunterborn – a new way to hunt and find the Grizzly Adams inside you
- Scrimshaw Expanded – A Hunterborn addon
- Scrimshaw Expanded Light– a lighter version of SS Expanded
- Hidden Hideouts of Skyrim– real hideouts, real immersion housing
- Alchemical Cooking Recipes– now you can craft over 102 recipes with alchemy ingredients
- Skyrim UnLeveled – The most hardcore and immersive way to level up and engage Skyrim
- Skyrim unLeveled – No Damage Modifier version so you can get past level 2
- EOSI – Economy Overhaul and Speach Improvement – The right kind of economy overhaul with Ordinator and MLU patches
- M’rissi’s Tails of Trouble 100% crash free. If you can’t find her, you need to turn around three times while saying Bloody Talos on each spin
- Sylvannas – This is the last female follower I’m doing. Also
- Sea of Spirits – imported by request, this mod adds sea creatures to Tamriel
- KD Circlets redone by ZZjay – I sacrificed many goats to the NifSkope gods to get these here.
- Triple Threat – 3 standalone crafted items that are different textures than the standard items
- Awesome Potions – replaces default (not crafted) potions . Imported by request
- The Lily by pottoply – a fantastic mashup by a talented OMA, this armour will rock your world. And it levels up with you!
- Dragonscale Evening Wear– imported by request :3
- ZZJay and GraceDarling’s Hoods with Hairs for Women – these are awesome, try one today!
- Amulets of Skyrim SE – Enjoy a bazillion new amulets and rings
- BillyRo’s Weapon Compendium – Also includes a bow and the Wanderer’s Set in 4 tiers!
- BillyRo’s Weapons Chapter 1
- BillyRo’s Weapons Chapter 2
- BillyRo’s Weapons Chapter 3
- BillyRo’s Weapons Chapter 4
- BillyRo’s Weapons Chapter 5
- BillyRo’s Weapons Chapter 6
- BillyRo’s Weapons Chapter 7
- BillyRo’s Weapons Chapter 8
- ESO Nord Weapons By Garrus the Lone Wolf – beautifully designed and fits in rather nicely to Skyrim
- Skallagrim’s Armoury by Garrus the Lone Wolf – this goes really well with EvilPandaButt’s medieval weapon packs
- Garrus’ Axe Compilation is an amazing axe pack that features a quest
- Hammerfell Armoury by Farineli – Enjoying playing a Redguard!
- Raven Castle – this Castle has its own world space.
- White River Cottage– unique and fun this player home offers much
- Sanctum – not your average player home but room for so much exploration and wonder
- Jobs For SSE – Now you can do random farming jobs for various NPCs.
- The Final Cataclysm– End Game content not for the faint of hear
- Hecatic Graea
- Tempest with Unlimited Blade Works
- Elysee’s Spell Compendium – all the spells! jk, it adds 4 of them. They are really fun.
- Spell Pack 1 – adds 3 fun and mostly useful spells
- Death Note – Death to those that oppose you
- Frozen Electrocuted Combustion
- Mutiple Floors Sandboxing – This increases awareness for NPCs to move about more IF their package allows it
- Decorator Assistant – a weaker version of placeable statics, brought here by request
- No More Lazy Jarls – made by request, the Jarls sit properly on their thrones
- Show Me Your Ammy – made by request it unticks the amulet spot on armours, may or may not work with all replacers
Mods under TarshImports
- Miraak as a follower – Double Dragonborn Trouble
- Fully Voiced DB Initiates– Now they are lifelike
- Phoenix Stand Idle – Saucy!
- Fiona Stand Idle – High elf classy
- Adora Stand Idle – A little attitude goes a long way
- Dressed Hearthfires Doll– blonde hair/red dress
- Dressed Hearthfires Doll V2 – brown hair /red dress