I'm happy to help people with one on one training for their Logical Load Order. Due to the pandemic and my busy schedule the LLO services has altered in the way it is managed.
If you clicked the link to bring you here, I'm guessing you're at your wit's end. Struggling to understand the LO document, or just overwhelmed in general. I get that so I'm offering a oservice for people who need extra help, or prefer a more taiolored experience. While my discord offers a free service for doing LO documents, some would rather have it done and over with. That's where my payment service comes in.
For a one time $25 fee you can get one hour of my time to fill out the LO document for you. The document is owned by you, on your own google account, and will be yours to edit as you change your LO over the years you play Skyrim. I will place your mods, explain to you what they are doing and why I place them where I do and guide you for understanding why 2 mods can't work together or why using certain mods will cause crashing (dirty edits or wild edits in the mods or missing data).
After this service is complete you can keep using the Tarsh Gaming Discord server for LO checkups, which is 100% free, or you can contact me. It's $10 for 30 minutes of my personal time.
Skyrim was built on the Creation Engine which has been in use and repurposed since Morrowind- over 20 years ago. While I can do everything in my power to minimise the issues, you might find yourself needing workarounds or extra saves. The XBOX One X has even more problems because of the 4k "patch" and I have a lot of ways to help with the Whiterun Dragonsreach and Jorvaskr bug.
Hours of Operation:
Monday/Tuesday 1:00 P.M. PST to 7:00 P.M. PST
Friday 1:00 P.M. to 8:00 P.M. PST
Saturday/Sunday 12:00 P.M. PST to 4:00 P.M. PST
Special accommodations can be made for my EU or swing shift friends, so don't hesitate to inquire for late night/early morning slots or a Weds/Thurs slot.
1. You must have a Discord account. Discord is 100% free. Use a moniker and NOT your real name. You should always withhold private information from public consumption.
2. You must have a copy of your own LLO Document which you can find here: LLO Document Link
3. Payment is set up via Paypal or Steam Gift Card in USD. Once the funds have cleared we can begin.
4. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org inquiring for a timeslot.
5. Once the timeslot has been established, payment must go through.
6. After payment, a list of mods are to be emailed to the same email address. Please also contact me via Discord in case I don't respond within an hour.
7. I will place the mods where they go on your LLO document along with notes. The LLOs I fill out are between work schedule and clients and will be done within 8-24 hours depending on workload.
8. Once the LLO is finished you will be contacted for a one on one chat via Discord for mod explanations and answering questions you have.
All money recieved for the LLO services goes into the charities we run each month. Steam cards are used to purchase CC content and/or used as prizes for participation in giveaways and contests.
Your privacy is 100% assured. I do not share information with any affiliate, including Zenimax, Bethesda or otherwise. I am not sponsored or endorsed by anyone. I do this of my own free will and free time.