Comes in 5 Versions for Optimal Choices. These choices include the core functions of the mod, such as new player presets, colours, npc edits, but change only Racial Passives and Hair Options:
DPOS Suzy (Original) This is the original version of DPOS with no racial passive edits.
DPOS Suzy Lite (Original Lite) This is the original version of DPOS as listed above with no added hairs
DPOS Etherium - Has new racial passives, a different variety of hair and extra dirt/paint options to set it apart from the other versions.
DPOS Celestial - Includes Imperious
DPOS Celestial Lite - Has Imperious but no NPCs with modded hair. This is to help X players with their crashing
Below I go into more detail. It's not a long read and will help you understand just how unique DPOS truly is.
- + Lore friendly versions of race details
- + All female races have their proper voice set
- + 300 NPCs re-designed for XBox1 users. These edits include adjusting the jaw, nose, make up choices, etc
- + Children look like children - with unique faces and hair - and resemble their parents where applicable
- + NPCs are Divinely Dressed. This means their outfits will change appropriately.
- + Followers and Housecarls are more useful, providing better combat AI, stat weights, perks and abilities
- + Most followers will ignore you killing/thieving. The exceptions would be followers like Mjoll who hate the Thieves Guild
- + Merchants that aren't required to be essential are set to protected. This means you can kill them if you wanted to, but they can't die by other attacks
- + Vendors have had their gold increased without editing their loot tables
- + 60+ Lore friendly hairs for Celestial + Suzy (Original).
- +40+ Immersive Lore Friendly hairs for Etherium
- + Celestial Lite has PC only hairs and Suzy (Orginal) Lite has No Extra Hairs.
- + Vanilla hair retexture
- + Breton females have 3 Forsworn hair options
- + Bosmer have horn options as its part of their lore to have them
- + Beards! Who doesn’t love a good beard :) You have some more options, even for Khajiit!
- + All new female and male brows. These brows take away the wild bushy look so they aren’t so wrong looking
- + Proper lore “sizes” so your heights don’t need to be adjusted for "immersion".
- + New hair colours! Amazing new hair colours for you to enjoy
- + New make up colours
- + All warpaints unlocked
- + Unless needed to die for a quest, merchant NPCs are kept safe. For follower safety please download Immersive Follower Framework
- + New freckles for men and women
- + Argonians now have real skin tones! Enjoy amazing new colours to mix and match and the female Argonians have more feather options
- + Khajiit now have new fur colours! Mmm fuzzy
- + All Mer-folk have human skin tones unlocked
- + USSEP dependant so you don’t have to worry about bugged people!
NO BODY MESHES OR SKIN TEXTURES ARE INCLUDED. PICK ONE YOU WANT.Divine Skins and Bodies is recommended, but you may use whatever skin you want
Makeup colours range from the standard into the gradient. The gradient colours are meant to help pick shades that can be worn between light and dark skin options. I find it unimmersive to not be able to pick shades that work with all skin tones, so you'll find roughly 80 eye, lip and cheek colours to pick from. It seems a bit overwhelming at first, but just remember that some options are meant for different skin tones.
For instance: Orsimer are granted an affinity for two handed weapons that other races won't have access to unless they go deep into the 2-hand skill line. This means early game play can actually center around two handed weapons rather than needing a shield. This bonus is small and will not take the place of having perk points! By offering racial passives as a *whole* and not the *main* part, your character will thrive in Skyrim.
Note: Mundus, or Mundus Stones, are the official term for “Standing Stones”. They are also called “Birth Signs” in prior games but have no actual tie to a person's birthdate.
(You will only see this ability when your fists are out. Holding a weapon or relaxing won't show this at all. This is due to the engine functions and does not affect gameplay)
With that we also must remember that the Khajiit people have always been quiet and quick on their feet and so their ties to the moon were also woven into their passives. Ferocity is because the Khajiit have so many unique bonuses already and I wanted to keep their nature intact (use of one handed weapons and their claws) and make sure they weren't completely sidelined for armed play; that also goes for the ability to see in the dark as well as a muffled reduction for their detection radius. By granting them little boons into their catlike nature, we can have a well rounded Khajiit that ties into their history without going overboard.
Boon of Malacath: fly into a blood rage that increases magic resistance by 75% and increase weapon damage output by 25%. lasts 60 seconds
Boon of Trinimac: fly into a blood fury ignoring all pain and damage. Cannot be killed while active. Lasts 60 seconds
|More Hair Colour, Skin Colour or Makeup Colour Mods||DPOS already includes more colours|
|Preset Mods||DPOS already includes 20 unique presets for each race|
|Etheral Elven Overhaul||Has never been compatible with other NPC overhauls. It's also stolen as the OMA didn't grant access to upload the mod directly, only access to use their files to build upon|
|Redesigned Male or Females||It's weird I have to keep writing that other NPC overhauls aren't compatible but people still try and wonder why their games explode|
|Definitive||Nothing definitive about it. Not to mention the wild edits and poorly managed facegen. Do I have to repeat again other NPC overhauls won't work?|
|Makeup "Kits"||No such thing as a "kit" in the CK. It's just colours, DPOS already has extra colours|
|Other children overhauls - any||Will not be compatible.|
|Any other NPC overhaul that contains catch phrase words that state: Overhauls men and/or women||Seriously, can we stop trying to force NPC edits to constantly overwirte?|
|Blinking mods||DPOS has blinking.|
|Female Fix Walk||The description in DPOS already tells you it does that|
|Female Voices||Already included|
|Serana Mods||No, stop. Stop messing with her. People break their games at the start simply by trying to force her to act differently.|
|Immersive Citizens||It's incompatible with itself. Do not use it.|
|AFT||Is broken. Stop using it.|
|Special Edition Followers||Mod is outdated, has almost no proper perk distribution system and the facegen doesn't match the overall look of DPOS. Suggested not to use.|
|Rich Merchant Mods||Most have edits that causes fruity pebble faces. DPOS already grants merchants a bit of extra coin. Try Divine Cities's Waystations if you need extra locations to sell your items.|
|Texture Packs||I already told you about that! But if the texture pack includes an NPC edit then NO.|
|Character Creation Overhaul||CCO will reset your player skill bonuses to 5 and then apply its changes afterwards. CCO assumes you want your own values so that's why it does it. See here: Picture 1 and here: Picture 2|
|Kaiden & Vanderol Followers||Has various race edits in her mods, please place above DPOS or else everything gets overwritten and the NPCs behave wrong.|
|Teldryn Serious||Place above DPOS to get the right facegen. Quest works as expected.|
|Andromeda or Aurora Standing Stones||It's strange I get asked this. Both of those mods are just edits to the magic effects on the Mundus stones and have nothing to do with NPCs.|
|Immersive Follower Framework||Yes|
|Lucien||He has an edit to a couple NPCs for part of his quests. Load his module ABOVE DPOS so that his quests work and the NPCs won't have fruity pebble faces.|
|Body Meshes and Textures||Stop asking!! You have your answer.|