Tales of Trouble
Note from Tarsh: I have done my best to provide as much documentation as I can. If you require further assistance you may join us in Discord where we have a quest help channel. Spoilers are not granted
Do you think Khajiits are interesting specimens?
Try to handle this one!
Fully immersive and lore-friendly story with 8 hours of quests, more then 2000 voiced lines and 3 different endings. Choose your path and decide her fate.
Here you can actually be the one who you want to be. Good, neutral or evil. Shining hero, a sly one, a slaver. Every decision will count. Some consequences will surprise you, so be prepared.
Meet the strange girl, try to know her better. Or not.
She’s quite a character, you should know. She has her own opinion, and she will get to know you step by step.
Just don’t forget, she’s a Khajiit, and some racial stereotypes are true.
- + Long and dark story, with about 8 hours of gameplay for each ending.
- + 7 main quests, 1 optional.
- + 3 True endings, several lesser ones.
- + Options to choose from in almost every dialogue, which will affect the ending.
- + Included unique situational options, depending on player race, skills, etc.
- + Full voicing for every new npc. Even 2 voice to choose from for the main role.
- + Several new locations and items.
- + A maid for your house, which will cook for you and teach you thief skills.
- + Collectable drawings.
- + And - a Unique follower.
- Don’t ask why she looks as she does, you will know it in time!
- As a follower, she:
- - will change her replies depending on relationship status and endings.
- - likes to comment things around her, places, people, even you. You can change how
- - often she speaks by giving her potions. You’ll know when you’ll see them on a trader.
- - knows several songs. She likes to sing, if asked nicely.
- - has a satchel for things to use, and a backpack for things to store.
- - will not clash with vanilla and other companions and quests, her follower system is custom.
- - will ride a tiger mount. She has to get it first, of course.
- - can be teleported to player almost anytime. Still, you have to find the spell first.
- - does not affect follower count.
- - remembers where to live if dismissed, just tell her.
- - wears several outfits. Some you will make for her. Some she would “borrow” herself.
- - can be told to wear a specific armor. If she trust you enough.
- - will learn new tricks in combat. Well, if you would teach her. Would you?
- - moves around, interacting with everything, if she’s bored by the player standing still.
- - can be silenced via a specific artifact, if you’re tired of her voice.
- - won’t set off traps.
- -will not kill you or your other followers in case of friendly fire.
- - is mortal. But you can make her essential after every true ending, if you wish.
- - and she loves moonsugar.
Sininensusi and AdloraHealer
AffectiveDisorder DeviantArt Profile